The restaurant has fast service, so it is perfect for the evening. The food are well prepared, fresh and in reasonable portion.
These are duck tacos, pork belly & scallops tacos and their real famous guacamole.
- 1 bag of frozen/fresh Udon noodle
- some chopped scallion
- 2 cups of ground pork
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 cup of sliced mushroom
- 2 cup of tofu
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1/2 cup of water
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add scallion. Cook until fragrant.
- Add meat, soy sauce, sesame oil and sugar. Cook until meat is 70% cooked.
- Add mushroom and tofu. Cook until mushroom is soften.
- Add Udon noodle and water.
- Cover with lid. Cook until noodle is soften and the water evaporate.
- 5 cups of Oaks
- 2 cups of Raw Almonds
- 1 cups of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of black sesame
- 1/2 cup of white sesame
- 1/2 cup of flex seeds
- 3/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of apple sauce
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of raisin
- 1 cup of dry cranberries
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spread the mixture evenly on cookie sheets.
- Bake in 300°F oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Set aside until chill before serving.
Yield about 10 cups.
- 1-2 stick of canned Hearts of Palm
- 1 head of Boston lettuce
- 1tbsp of balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of black sesame
- 1 tbsp of white sesame
- sesame crackers (optional)
- mix all ingredients together.
- place sesame crackers on top as garnish.
- Couple of slice of ham and roast beef
- Cream cheese
- Rye bread
- Fresh Cilantro
- Slice Rye bread into bite size.
- Spread cream cheese on top.
- Place meat on top of cream cheese.
- Chop cilantro and place it on top of meat.
- Place sandwich on plates.
- 2 cup of cooked short grain rice
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of grounded cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of toasted pin nuts
- 1/3 cup of raisin
- Cook rice and coconut milk in a sauce pan on low heat for about 10 minutes. Stir constantly.
- Add sugar. Allow it to cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Add cinnamon and raisin. Stir and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Set rice pudding aside. Allow it to chill completely before serving.
- Sprinkle pin nuts on top and enjoy.
- 1 serving of puff pastry
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3-4 cup of sliced apple
- 1/2 cup of dry apricot
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1tbsp of flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice apples and apricots. Start a sauce pan with 1 tbsp of butter.
- Cook apple in the sauce pan in medium heat for about 10 minutes or until the apple is slightly soften.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, brown sugar,salt, lemon juice and apricots, cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour slowly. Cook until the mixture thicken.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the puff pastry into a large square.
- Place puff pastry on a none stick baking sheet.
- Pour apple mixture in the center of the puff pastry.
- Use scissors cut from the edges of the puff pastry towards center. Fold the strip toward center to cover most of the apple mixture.
- Brush melted butter on top of the pastry.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry turns golden brown.
Allow strudel to chill for 15 minutes before serving.
- Frozen bagels
- 1 egg
- 2 frozen sausage
- 1/4 tbsp of oil
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 slice of cheese
- Toast Bagel for 10 minutes.
- Cook sausage in a none stick pan with 2 tbsp of water.
- Cook sausage for 10 minutes or until sausage is hot in the center.
- Set cooked sausage aside to chill. Pan fry an egg with some oil.
- Assemble the sandwich and enjoy!
Besides the vomit incident on the way up, Brubeck loved the mountain.
Mt.Washington in New Hampshire is a very beautiful mountain.
You can hike all the way up or drive.
Although driving to the top of the mountain sounds easy, however, it is certainly not true for Mt. Washington.
The path is extremely steep and narrow. It won’t be recommended if you afraid of highs or not confidence with driving.
One thing you should not not not do, is to have your dog anywhere near you during this road up to the mountain.
Brubeck had his worse sick in the stomach moment on this trip…I will stop describing the event.
You can imagine the rest.
The view is amazing. The trip is very fun.
It is worthy of the intense drive after all.